Carson Long Alumni Association
Change of Address Request
Member ID:      
If you are an Association Member you may enter your Member ID and click the Get Current button to see what we currently have for you.  Then all you need to do is modify what needs to be changed.
Graduation Year:    The 4 digit year you graduated OR would have graduated had you finished your senior year.
Name:   Title:
  First:   Middle:   Last:   Suffix:
Address:   Street:    
  City:          State:    Zip: 
Email Address:   
  May we share it with your Classmates and on this Web Site?    Yes     No
Phones:   Home: 123-456-7890
  Work: 123-456-7890
    Cell: 123-456-7890
Spouse Name:   
Years Attended:   4 Digit Years - From:    To: 
Last Building Resided In:   
Did You graduate:    Yes        No    
Military Sevice: Military Service block is for Active Duty or Retired from the Armed Forces only
  Active Duty:       Retired Military:       
  Active or Retired Rank & Branch  
  Current or past professions you care to share with us. Seperate each with a comma or semi-colon